The Rotary Club of Eau Claire is proud to support the work of non-profit organizations that enhance the Chippewa Valley communities. Funding priorities for the Rotary Club focus on:
Sponsorships for fundraising events are considered only if the proceeds generated benefit a program that falls within the four funding priority areas indicated above.
Applications for funding and sponsorship are accepted four times per year (January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1).
Recipients of funding will be notified within 60 days of the application due dates. Recipient organizations awarded $500 or more are asked to attend a Rotary Meeting to accept the award check.
Click here to apply for funding
The Rotary Club of Eau Claire has supported the following organizations over the past three years:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwestern Wisconsin
- Bolivian Water Project in Tiquirani Cochabamba
- Boy Scouts of America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valley
- Brain Team of Eau Claire
- Chippewa Valley Book Festival
- Chippewa Valley Museum
- Downtown Eau Claire, Inc. - "Jump Start Downtown"
- Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce Educational Youth Leadership
- Eau Claire Chamber Orchestra
- Eau Claire Community Foundation - Jeffers Park Development
- Eau Claire Confluence Project
- Eau Claire County Parks - Skate Park Plaza
- Ecuador Earthquake Relief
- Feed My People
- Girls on the Run of the Chippewa Valley
- Indianhead Athletic Officials Assn (Pink-out)
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin
- Kids Against Hunger (iFeed)
- LE Phillips Memorial Public Library (Books on Buses program)
- Literacy Volunteers - Chippewa Valley
- Miracle Legue at Jeffers Park
- Oxbow Hotel - Downtown "Mural" Project
- Schools - Memorial High School Memorial Garden
- Schools - Regis High School Flagpole Project
- Special Kids Day, Inc.