Grant Request Guidelines
The Rotary Club of Eau Claire is proud to support the work of non-profit organizations that enhance the Chippewa Valley communities. Grant priorities for the Rotary Club focus on:
Sponsorships for fundraising events are considered only if the proceeds generated benefit a program that falls within the four funding priority areas indicated above.
Applications for grants and sponsorship are accepted four times per year (January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1).
Recipients of grants will be notified within 60 days of the application due dates. Recipient organizations awarded $500 or more are asked to attend a Rotary Meeting to accept the grant check.
Click here to apply for a grant
The Rotary Club of Eau Claire has supported the following organizations over the past three years:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwestern Wisconsin
- Boy Scouts of America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valley
- Brain Team of Eau Claire
- Chippewa Valley Book Festival
- Chippewa Valley Museum
- Downtown Eau Claire, Inc. - "Jump Start Downtown"
- Drug Endangered Children Initiative
- Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce Educational Youth Leadership
- Eau Claire Chamber Orchestra
- Eau Claire Community Foundation - Jeffers Park Development
- Eau Claire County Parks - Skate Park Plaza
- Eau Claire Firefighters Community Charity - "Coats for Kids"
- Fierce Freedom
- Hope Gospeel Mission - Hope Renewal Center for Women and Children - playground
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin
- Kids Against Hunger (iFeed)
- LE Phillips Memorial Public Library (Books for Babies program)
- Literacy Chippewa Valley
- Miracle Legue at Jeffers Park
- Oxbow Hotel - Downtown "Mural" Project
- Schools - Altoona High School Interact Club
- Schools - Regis High School Interact Club
- Schools - Regis High School Interact Club Flagpole Project
- Special Kids Day, Inc.